Appointment No Show Policy
Appointment Cancellation / No Show Policy
Thank you for trusting your vision care to Ashland Eyecare. When you schedule your appointment with us we set aside enough time to provide you with the highest quality of care. Should you need to cancel or reschedule an appointment please contact our office as soon as possible, no later than 24 hours prior to your scheduled appointment. Please see our Appointment Cancellation/No Show Policy below:
- Effective June 1, 2022 any established patient who fails to show or cancels/reschedules an appointment and has not contacted our office with atleast 24 hours notice will be considered a No Show and charged a $50 fee.
- If a third No Show or cancellation/reschedule without a 24 hour notice should occur the patient may be dismissed from Ashland Eyecare. The patients chart will be reviewed and dismissals are determined by the doctor only, no exceptions.
- Any new patient who fails to show for their initial visit will not be rescheduled.
- The fee is charged to the patient, not the insurance company, and is due at the time of the patient's next office visit or within 30 days of billing, whichever comes first.
- As a courtesy, Ashland Eyecare sends out automated appointment reminders. If you do not receive a reminder call or message, the above Policy will remain in effect.
We understand there may be times when an unforeseen emergency occurs and you may not be able to keep your scheduled appointment. If you should experience extenuating circumstances please contact our office during regular office hours.